My earbuds have less then perfect sound, no audio out of one or both sides, or the volume is too low
- Burn in your headphones
- Use the Burn In Tool on our website to ensure you are getting the full potential of the audio drivers
- Try a different size silicone tip
- Each model comes with multiple sizes of tips so you can acheive your custom noise isolating fit
- Check your audio device's port for lint or other foreign objects
- Please ensure nothing is inhibiting the connection between your device and the headphones. Once you cleared out the audio ports, please ensure the audio jack is plugged all the way in.
- Test your headphones on another device
- If the issue is consistent across more than one device please file a warranty claim
- Check device volume and equalizer settings
- Check your audio device to make sure your volume is set correctly, as well as any equalizer adjustments such as balance are correct.
Have more questions? Submit a request